Metropolitan City Of Naples, Campania
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Returned a car to Loc Auto in Rome.After 10 minutes of detailed scrutiny they claimed Id made a credit card size scuff on the wheel arch (i have the photo).

They even said if I didn't sign the form they would 'charge me extra for the work'. I signed the form but insisted that I wanted them to acknowledge that I disputed it. The Manager said she was not allowed to sign anything. Eventually I had to get my flight.

3 weeks later they took 580 euros from my pre-paid credit card.

To make it even worse I paid £50 extra for excess insurance but I didn't pay the extra extra waiver (something called super waiver) which covers alloy wheels.Ive been completely scammed, ive taken it up with Auto Europe and they said it will take 45 days for loc auto to get back to them !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "outrageous scam" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $650. Locautorent needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Locautorent.

Had an Experience with Locautorent?

Comments