We paid to get an Alamo rental car from the Venice airport.Locauto was taking care of the Alamo rentals.

Our flight was an hour early, so they made us wait. All other car rental agencies we have worked with have all just given us a car when we arrive. After THREE hours of waiting Locauto staff told us they wouldn't accept the driver's credit card because the numbers were flat, though THE CAR HAD BEEN PAID FOR IN ADVANCE! They didn't accept any of the passenger's raised number credit cards either!

After flying all night and waiting on a wooden bench for 3 hours staring at a lot full of rental cars, Locauto staff provided no solution, so we had to go get our rental car from another provider.They should have notified us in advance of any credit card requirements, notified us they would take Alamo rentals before booking, given us the car we paid for when we arrived, and treated us kindly.

Review about: Renting A Car.

I didn't like: Service at all, Service.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Locautorent Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Locautorent?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion