Haifa, Hefa
1.4
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Don't get close to these thieves .I rented a car in Corsica including CDW .

My car got stuck in a narrow alley and couldn't even open the door. Some good people pulles us out of the alley but the doors were damaged. The thieves ignored the CDW and charged us 3520 Euros off the credit card. The insurer was a company in Ireland, who ignored our mails.

I turned to the ministry of justice and they advised me to go to court in Ireland. Residing in Israel, a flight + atturney fee+hotel & living expences would have costed me more so I bit my lips and cursed. Besides this, their service was terrible. The lot was a 15 minutes walk (with suitcases) from the office.

The only attendant in the lot went for lunch . We ended up waiting aqn hour and a half in a burning sun. the attendant didn't know a thing about the car and recommended to read the manual.

There was no manual in the car.AsI wrote: Don't get near these outlaws !!!

This person wrote the review because of "thieves " of locautorent audi car rental from Locautorent. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4190 and wants Locautorent to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was company the service, company, company the service the dishonesty and thieves. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Locautorent for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Locautorent?

Comments

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #1231647

We hired a car in Genoa.We got a Navigation system that cost €135.00.

Took me 10 mins before we left the airport to learn all of the switches. Another 10 mins to load the navigation system. We started on the motorway. The navigation system had not been uploaded with any new roads.

Told us to turn around in some of the tunnels. So we switched it off and used our mobile phones. When we dropped the car off in Venice I explained the situation, the grumpy lady manager told us if we had a problem to take it up with the branch we picked the car up from, Genoa. Was not interested in discussing anything about the issue.

I then wrote to customer service and explained.

That was a waste of time as well.Next time I will do a u turn in the bloody tunnel !!