Don't ever book a car from them! They charged me nearly 200 Euros for damage that I allegedly made to the rim! Despite having pictures to prove otherwise they won't refund!!!

Also, when booked online it said the insurance was paid for, but when I got there it turns out i had to add 100 Euros and still liable for damages up to 1000 Euros. Terrible experience. Avoid any business with them at all costs.

We felt so terrible for not having looked them up prior to booking the car. In fact, we booked a car by Alamo Rent a Car, only upon arrival we realized that this brand is operated by the crooked Locauto agency.

This person wrote the review about Locautorent. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Locautorent to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Locautorent locautorent car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Locautorent?

Comments

Exact same thing happened to me april 14.

Locoauto is a simple bunch of crooks! Alamo for some reason are supplying them with innocent customers